- beatsaheadAsked on November 03, 2015 at 05:43 AM
I have a date/time field and would like a text field to show up if the time selected is after 16.30, is this possible?Page URL:
- MembershipSecAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 08:41 AM
You're not alone!
There's a few of us looking for a similar feature;
These are similar requests;
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 11:56 AM
My apologies. I just realized that the calculation workaround is not needed. You can simply use the Time field in the condition. Use colon in the condition for the Time, like this:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 02:15 PM
I agree with you. There's no way the condition will work if the Date and Time aren't connected to each other. There should be a way to use the DateTime field with Time option enabled in the conditional logic. I have submitted this to our developers as a feature request. If there are updates, you should know it through this thread.
- MembershipSecAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 03:50 PM
I really appreciate your feedback and think it would widen the appeal of Jotform to more folk.
Jotform is a good product with an ability to configure satisfying many requirements.
Taking the opportunity to provide unattended opening to book events would be a giant leap!
I look forward to hearing implementation.
- beatsaheadAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 06:00 PM
Thanks for your answer, it would be very helpful to be able to use the time for conditional fields.