- eduardomacieiraAsked on November 03, 2015 at 06:30 AM
i'm having problems to submit the answers of my form.
After fill all de form, when a click on the botton SUBMIT, it's returning an erro: "The I.E. can't show this webpage" and a lost that answer.
I tried in other notebooks and connections, the problem persists.Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 09:34 AM
I opened your form and made a test submission, here's a screencast:
I was not able to replicate the problem. Based from the error message you mentioned, it seems like it's more related on the network you are connected.
Could you try checking if your antivirus or firewall is blocking any of our scripts? If you are connected on a private network in an office or a university, then there's a possibility that the network security is blocking the submission.
Perhaps you could tell us more on how your form is setup:
- Is the form embedded on a website?
- Can you check if a security or antivirus application is blocking our resources?
- Is there an ad block plugin or extension in your browser that is blocking our scripts?
We'll wait for your response.