- benklempnerAsked on October 02, 2010 at 07:24 AM
similar to this posting https://www.jotform.com/answers/47-Form-is-not-working-in-Internet-Explorer-IE-but-works-in-FireFox#11
our form will not correct display by using with the internet explorer.
Screenshots from my client http://u.jimdo.com/www29/o/s1c45da359e979dcc/img/ifadb2f9eedbbedf7/1286021589/std/image.jpg
The form link: http://www.wirtschaftsinkassoservice.org/inkasso/inkasso-auftrag-online
The second pull down form, called in german "Formular ausfüllen"
Thanks a lot for your solutions or answers.
Best regards from germany
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 04, 2010 at 07:40 AM
I think it might happen because you have two forms on the same page. If you remove one of the forms from the page, does the other form work fine?
If it does the problem might be happening because of a conflict. Solution would be to use iframe code for one of the forms.
On the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Share" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Share Form"3. Click on "Advanced Options"
4. Click on "IFrame Code".
- benklempnerAnswered on October 05, 2010 at 05:02 AM
thanks a lot for your try to help me. Sorry, but it doesn´t work.
Neither works. Not with only one form, also with the iframe solution. Allways the same bad formlayout in IE. :-(
Any new ideas to fix the problem?
Hopefully with best regards
Why "Asked by benklempner"? Not I am.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 05, 2010 at 06:11 AM
Can you try logging out, clearing your browser cookies and logging back it? See if that helps with the user account problem.
On Internet Explorer problems: So, the problem is with the layout? Can you describe exactly what is the problem on this layout?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 05, 2010 at 06:12 AM
Is it the spacing between "Strasse" label and the text box?
- benklempnerAnswered on October 06, 2010 at 02:53 AM
You can see here screenshot from Safari (FF same look).
Not only the spacing between "Strasse" label and the text box of "Strassenname", also at Text-Box "PLZ" (=ZIP-Code) maximum 5 digits or the space in the Textbox of "Telefon". Plus all the user wrong weights.
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 06, 2010 at 06:04 AM
Thanks for the clarification.
Unfortunately XXL Theme has serious problems on Internet Explorer 7. The solution was to change the theme of your form back to the default and it works correctly now on IE 7. I added the problems on the IE7 to our bug list.
- brianteemanAnswered on June 27, 2011 at 05:11 PM
Have these bugs been resolved?
I am using xxlform and on all browsers except ie it works great but in IE instead of the field label being above the field it is to the left
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on June 30, 2011 at 06:19 AM
No, it is not fixed.
If you only have the problem on a particular question, you can use the Full Source Code instead and then fix that field manually from the form code.
Here is how you can get full form source code. Open your form on the Form Builder:
1. Open "Setup & Embed" tab on toolbar,
2. Click on "Embed Code"
3. Click on "Source" button and copy it to your web site.