- turszmitAsked on November 03, 2015 at 09:41 AM3. I'd like to have data collected from your form added to google disc
account. There is a problem when I try to authenticate my account, I get
400. That’s an error.
You can email the developer of this application at: email@example.com
The redirect URI in the request: https://eu.jotform.com/google/drive/ did
not match a registered redirect URI.
That’s all we know.
- KadeJMAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 10:24 AM
I see that you are having a problem using one of our Google Integrations.
Could you please tell us which Google Integration you were experiencing this issue with? Drive? Spreadsheets? or Contacts?
Can you try this again to see if it will work for you as of now?
Please let us know if this continues to be an issue.
- turszmitAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 01:08 PM
It still doesn't work - I've tried to authenticate for Google Drive and Google Spreadsheets.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 05:06 PM
Thank you for the additional information given. I would like to apologize for the inconvenience. I was able to reproduce the issue you're having using EU account. I have escalated this to our developers. You will be notified via this thread if there are any updates from them. I'm sorry if I cannot provide any ETA to when this will be fixed, but please be assured that this will be worked on. Thank you.
- turszmitAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 05:45 PMThank you!
3 lis 2015 23:06 "JotForm" napisał(a):
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 10:50 PM
Thank you for contacting us, if you have more questions, feel free to contact us, we will be glad to help you.
- JotForm DeveloperdenizAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 08:30 AM
We are sorry for inconvenience. The problem has been fixed and it is working fine by now.
Thank you for your patience.