- CharlieAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 10:24 AM
If your client has a separate account and would like to share his/her forms to your end, he/she can do that by following this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/232-How-to-Share-Forms-with-a-Sub-Account-User
Do let us know if you need more information on this.
- pmgwebAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 05:43 AM
Thank you for your reply. However it's not a sub account that I need. We already have our client ablt to access forms with a sub account on our account.
He has created a form on a new Jotform account which he wishes to bring across into our account (it will then appear on his sub account with us together with all of his other forms.)
- CharlieAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 08:46 AM
I'm not quite sure if I understand you correctly. To confirm, your client wants to share his forms to your account? If that's the case, he will need to add you as his/her sub user.
If what your client wants is to MOVE all of his/her forms to your account, then he/she can do that request here in the forum.
1. We will log in to his/her JotForm account
2. He/she will then open a new thread here in the forum.
3. He/she will make a request something like this: "I would like to move the forms [title of the forms] from my account to account username [target account]."
I hope that helps.