- starrionAsked on November 03, 2015 at 10:33 AM
I would like to save a form and allow sequential users to fill out parts of the form before it is finally submitted.
Is there anyway to do this?
I was going to use the PDF form but the fact that the logic doesn't work is problematic. Also the radio buttons have to be remembered so the form gets passed to the appropriate departments sequentially.
- CharlieAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 01:09 PM
You can try this approach then:
1. Setup multiple notifications that you want to send to specific departments.
2. Those email notifications will have the edit links, this will allow your departments to fill out the same submission.
3. You can then setup a conditional logic to send the edit links when an input on the form is filled. Here's a guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-send-to-a-specific-email-address-based-on-a-selection.
Here's a quick guide:
In the rules section, you can choose a specific field to when the notifications will be triggered to be sent.
Example: Let's say, IF Manager Decision field is Equal to "Approved" then send the "Department 1" notification to email address firstname.lastname@example.org.
I hope that helps.