- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 02:32 PM
We do not have any update yet about the report. Please use our iframe embed method for now: http://www.jotform.com/help/148-Getting-the-Form-iFrame-Code.
- emucoeAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 04:02 PM
Just here to say: Me too.
Any update on when the fix might arrive?
- BenAnswered on February 05, 2016 at 05:22 PM
- SkymaxAirlinesAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 11:49 AM
Have you fixed this yet? Can a message be displayed when a form is displayed and Embedded into a website in anything but an iFrame?
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on August 20, 2016 at 12:25 PM
@SkymaxAirlines, this is not possible yet. Only through Iframe embedding method.
- tbawaAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 12:19 AM
I would love to see this fixed properly as well.
- JotForm Supportashwin_dAnswered on November 30, 2016 at 03:29 AM
I believe this is not a bug but default & expected behaviour. The best way available is to embed your form using its iFrame embed code and that should solve your problem. Is there any challenge you are having with iFrame embed code?
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 01, 2016 at 02:31 AM
Thanks for contacting us.
Unfortunately, there is no update yet about this issue. For the meantime, using the iFrame embed code is the best way to fix the issue.
If you need something else, please feel free to contact us.