- duarte_flaviAsked on November 03, 2015 at 03:09 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 06:31 PM
Can you please elaborate with more details your question?
- duarte_flaviAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 07:37 PM
After creating my form and incorporates it to my app on android sitema, the "Upload Files" does not function. What am I doing wrong?
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 03, 2015 at 11:18 PM
You must make the form mobile responsive, please check this guide for more help.
- duarte_flaviAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 09:02 AM
The form had already been set to the responsive mobile, however the option "Formularios Fields> upload files" this is useless. It does not work. All functions work except the "Upload Files".
System iOS in the form works perfectly. Loads files with no problem, but the android system that does not work.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 01:09 PM
There may be issues with Chrome and the native browser on android. Unfortunately, this is not something that we may be able to resolve. However, file uploads should work on mobile FireFox.
Also, try replacing all the file extensions on your file upload property with just asterisk symbol *. This accepts all file extensions except php and other executable files so this might help. Maybe the image from the mobile device has different file extension.
- duarte_flaviAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 01:53 PM
It is not because of it. the same app installed on both platforms: iOS and ANDROID. but only in the IOS FILE LOAD works. In android, it seems I'm not clicking anything. Not that he does not accept files, the fact is that he did not even accept the click.
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on December 20, 2015 at 06:01 AM
Are you referring to this form, http://www.jotform.com/52953349277669? May we also know if this form is embedded on a website?
I have checked your form on my android device and it seems to be working on my end perfectly.
Are you still having issues with the File Upload field on your android phone? If yes, please let us know and we will be glad to help you.
I have moved your concern to a new thread. we believe that we can better assist our users if they will have a thread of their own for every question that they have to avoid confusion with the answer. You can click this link to the new thread and we will attend to you on that thread.
- IrshadAnswered on September 19, 2016 at 07:52 AM
For better assistance, I've moved your question to a separate thread and shall be addressed there shortly.