- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 03:55 AM
Sorry for inconvenience this may caused you.
I have logged in to your account and I was able to see mentioned issue.
I have also cloned your form and I was able to replicate mentioned issue on my account as well.
I will escalate this issue to our developers and we will inform you via this thread once this issue is resolved.
- alanbamAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 04:22 AM
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 09:14 AM
On behalf of my colleague Bojana, you are kindly welcome. Now, I checked the status of the reported problem, the problem has not been fixed yet.
You will be informed about the updates on this thread.
- JotForm DeveloperhasanAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 02:07 AM
It seems like you defined a custom css rule that affect the height of your form.
I don't know if it is necessary. If you want to keep that rule, you need to redefine it every time your form height changes (adding new questions).
Have a nice day.
- alanbamAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 05:40 AM
I removed that. I have no idea how it got there in the first place. Thank you.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 07:05 AM
On behalf of our developer, you are most welcome.
If you encounter any other problem, please know that you can always reach us on Support Forum.
Have great day.