- brodAsked on January 20, 2012 at 11:24 PM
Google parameters allow:is_recurring=1 google_recurring_times=1 google_recurring_period_unit=YEARLY trial_1_period=1 trial_1_period_unit=M
How do I set a one month trial period for a yearly subscription using JotForm?
- JotForm SupportliyamAnswered on January 21, 2012 at 12:23 AM
Currently the trial period can't be adjusted. But defnitely, this is a feature that can be necessary to a number of users so I will submit a request to the development team regarding this. Unfortunately, we cannot give you a definite timeframe to when this feature will be implemented. But once this is done, we'll let you know right away.
Thank you for your patience.
- brodAnswered on January 21, 2012 at 12:34 AM
Thanks for your quick response. Yes, this feature is a MUST have. It will greatly facilitate users' needs.
- weightwinsAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 07:49 AM
How does the trial period work for Google Checkout or for PayPal? In both cases I've found that I was charged instantly.
- JotForm SupportNeilVicenteAnswered on October 05, 2012 at 08:55 AM
Would you mind opening a new forum topic so we can properly investigate your case and attach a 2nd tier support ticket, if needed?
- JotForm SupportozanAnswered on December 27, 2012 at 09:36 AM
We've updated the google checkout subscription configuration. Trial amount is added so you can set it form a default list of periods.
- ohsAnswered on December 27, 2012 at 05:33 PMJust wanted to say THANKS for adding this new feature!!!
You guys are the BEST!!!