- Cynthia CuellarAsked on November 04, 2015 at 10:34 AM
This is my second request for someone to contact me.
We would like to purchase a subscription and have some questions we need answered.
IT Systems Manager
Flint Hill School
3320 Jermantown Rd.
Oakton, VA 22124
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 02:22 PM
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have right here. Let us know what we can clarify for you and we will run down anything you'd like.
- Cynthia CuellarAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 10:44 AM
Thanks for responding. I have two questions...
1. Would it be possible to purchase a year's subscription instead of getting charged monthly?
2. If we set up an account for the school, would we be able to move an existing staff's account into a sub account of the school's subscription?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 11:51 AM
Yearly plans can indeed be purchased. Clicking on "Upgrade" under any of our pricing plans with bring up the cost for yearly and 2 year subscriptions:
You can add another account as a sub-user quite easily:
If you need any forms moved from one account to another, we can do that as well.
- FlintHillAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 10:11 AM
We've purchased a subscription and I created a sub account using the email address that our staff member previously used to create an account on JotForm.
Will her account now have the privileges of the Bronze upgrade or do we need to do something more?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 11:48 AM
As long as the forms she creates are in the folder that you shared with her, those forms will receive the upgraded limits. The form that is currently in her account would not receive the upgraded limits unless it was moved to your account, then shared with her. If you would like us to move the form to your account, let us know and we will be happy to take care of it.
- Cynthia CuellarAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 01:07 PM
I have created a folder named "Learning Center" in the school's account and have shared it with SAtkinson@flinthill.org
Can you please assist us with moving the folder named "Atkinson Coaching Log" that is located in firstname.lastname@example.org's account into the Learning Center folder in flinthill's account?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 02:26 PM
I have moved the form to your account. Though you will likely need to manually share the form/folder with the other user once again.