- RaslevolAsked on November 04, 2015 at 10:52 AM
Hi ! :)
If one field is not filled up, but that we want to appear anyway. Can we replace the empty space by "unknown" ?
Thanks for your precious help.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 02:42 PM
If you set the default value for the the to be "unknown" , that would be the easiest way to accomplish what you are looking for.
There is not a way to automatically swap out empty field data for unless you use conditions. However, using conditions would produce the same result as my example above.
- RaslevolAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 04:29 AM
I 'm looking for the general settings but don't find it...
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 06:51 AM
Simply right-click the field or click its cog icon to open its properties.
Default value is also available on the top toolbar when you click the field.
- RaslevolAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 06:57 AM