- kfreofficeAsked on November 04, 2015 at 11:20 AM
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 03:21 PM
Here are some of the ways on how you can Print your form.
1. Add a Print Form button your form.
Then, load your form using its form link and click the Print Form button.
2. Without adding the Print Form button, load your form using its form link on your browser(preferably Google Chrome) then, right click on any part of the page and click Print. Or once your form loads, press Ctrl+P from your keyboard (this function works for most browsers)
3. You can also try to download a PDF copy of your form, open it on you PDF reader and print the form from there.
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.