- VacationsByHeatherAsked on November 04, 2015 at 01:37 PMPage URL:
- VacationsByHeatherAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 02:20 PM
- JotForm Support ManagerJeanetteAnswered on November 04, 2015 at 05:36 PM
The problem is that this form contains fields to request credit card critical info on plain text fields and this goes against our Terms http://www.jotform.us/form/53074559404154
I've deleted the guilty fields and re-enabled your account.
To prevent this issue in the future, you must use any of our payment integrations instead, just like you did with the other form, where you have setup Authorize.net,
To enable the Payment authorization, follow these steps.
1. Select your form's payment integration field
2. Right-click then click Show Properties
3. Select 'Yes' under Authorization Only
4. Save your form