- mirunanAsked on November 04, 2015 at 05:42 PM
I have a very low conversion rate and I can't understand why because in my Ad Reports and Google Analytics things seem to run smoothly. Is there any possibility that answers are not registered? I tried checking JotForm Analytics, but the data is completely wrong (it says I have only 3 entries registered but there are 27). Please answer asap.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 12:09 AM
I checked the Form Analytics data on your jotform http://www.jotformeu.com/form/52856162343355 and I was able to see the same issue as well.
It seems Form Analytics is not working properly on our end.
I have submitted a bug ticket report to our higher team support so that it can be checked.
We will notify you here once we have update on the issue.
- mirunanAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 05:15 AM
Thank you for your answer Jonathan. Please let me know as soon as you have something. :)
- mirunanAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 07:12 AM
Hi, do you have any updates on this one? What happened in the meantime is that I actually started getting some analytics data starting Nov 5th, but still not logging new responses and no analytics data between Oct 28th and Nov 5th.
Thanks and best.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 09:35 AM
Unfortunately, "Form Analytics" is still out of service; but developers are working on it. If everything goes right, they are planning to activate it on next week.
If you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us.
- ManagermustafaAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 03:59 AM
We have made some fixes and analytics data seems better now. I also checked it within your account and it looks better. Can you please confirm? Thanks for your patience and cooperation.
- mirunanAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 07:02 AM
Yes, it seems better now, but it's not yet fully done as I can't see the correct number of submissions, the conversion rate and the correct average time spent.
Could you please help me in fixing these issues as well?
- ManagermustafaAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 07:15 AM
Thanks for your feedback. I will check the issue soon.
- mirunanAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 06:43 AM
Do you have any updates on this topic? The data seems the same as 10 days ago.
- JotForm UI DevelopermertAnswered on November 19, 2015 at 08:32 AM
Firstly, sorry for the latency. Currently, "Form Analytics" is under maintenance; but because of the workload, its priority level is lower than the other issues.
If there is an update for it, you will hear it from this thread.
Thank you for your understanding.