- amuthaAsked on November 04, 2015 at 11:39 PM
- SammyAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 05:27 AM
You can import data from spreadsheet and combine it with your existing jotform data.
Kindly use this app to get started with the importation of data
It will generate for you an import template you can use to match with your excel so the data is imported into the correct columns.
Do let us know if this addresses your scenario.
- invisageAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 07:26 PM
I have tried this and the import says it is successful but no results are displaying in my form submission data
- SammyAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 11:49 PM
Could you kindly let us know the form so that we can investigate this issue further.
- SammyAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 11:50 PM
Another option will be to manually fill the form and submit the data one by one, this will only be practical if you don't have a lot of data and information to input.
- invisageAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 11:57 PM
I have 590 entries to process so really need to import them. The form is the AIC 2106 one (that is shown as selected in the above screenshot)
- SammyAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 01:08 AM
Thank you for the additional information.
I have noticed that the count has still remained at 64, despite the attempted import earlier.
I tried importing in to my form and got the sucess message but the submissions were not added
I have forwarded this issue to our development team for investigation into the import tool.
You will be updated via this thread regarding the resolution
- JotForm SupportNicholasWestleyAnswered on November 07, 2015 at 05:51 AM
Were you using .xlsx files? There was an error in the import app that was trying to import submissons even when there were errors in your header titles. This has now been fixed. Can you make sure that your headers (top row of file) matches the header template. This should fix the problem. If it doesn't can you send me the file that you are trying to import and I will have a look.
Thanks a lot,