- PunkHealthAsked on November 05, 2015 at 07:54 AM
I'm just using the awesomely useful prepopulation app, and would like to check with you that for EU customers, I am amending the URL that the app generates correctly:
It's returning: https://secure.jotformpro.com/form/......
...and I'm changing this to: https://eu.jotform.com/form/......
Is this correct?
- JotForm UI DeveloperberilAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 09:26 AM
It is correct. You can use https://eu.jotform.com/form/......
If you need any additional assistance, please do not hesitate contacting us. We will be glad to assist you.
- PunkHealthAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 09:39 AM
Do you know if the app will be modified to reflect the eu domain?
I ask because I've created a sub-user account for my reception staff to be able to prepopulate basic information into a form before it's sent to patients. I'll instruct them how to change the URL, but have some worries that this will lead to errors.
Updating the app would remove these worries!
- PunkHealthAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 09:40 AM
....and it would also mean that the (very convenient) Google Shortened URLs were actually usable!
- SammyAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 11:58 AM
I'm not sure regarding making the app available under the eu domain by default for the EU users.
I have forwarded an inquiry to our development team regarding this, should there be any updates you will be notified on this thread.
- PunkHealthAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 12:03 PM