- sepshadowingAsked on November 05, 2015 at 10:34 AM
I have a fillable PDF form. And when I hit submit, the form data is submitted but there is no thank you page that pops up. I am hitting the submit button from Adobe Reader and not in a browser.Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 01:05 PM
To confirm, you were able to submit but there's no confirmation message? And you receive the completed submission in your JotForm account?
Here's my sample fillable PDF form, there's a pop-up message but not a thank you page.
I'm filling out your form but I'm having difficulty completing it as it has a lot of required fields.
We'll wait for your response.
- sepshadowingAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 01:08 PM
Yes, I am able to submit, but there is no pop that says thank you.
Jotform now has settings that allow you to redirect to another page after hitting the submit button, that functionality is not working for me.
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 02:56 PM
The functionality to redirect to another web page after submitted the form is only available in the web version of the form, it is not available in the fillable PDF version. The fillable PDF's can only show the pop-up my colleague mentioned.
- sepshadowingAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 02:58 PM
David, where should I look for this pop-up? Is there anything I need to do to activate the pop-up? Can I customize the popup?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 04:10 PM
The popup may be blocked by the document or present with only the option to save the document prior to submitting:
The pop-up cannot be customized.