JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
How can I pre-populate description field in custom-donation paypal addonAsked by altugank on November 05, 2015 at 11:23 AM
I explained the problem in screenshot.
If you want to pass a specific amount directly in the donation field, then you can follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/275-How-to-pass-a-calculation-to-a-payment-field.
If you are referring to the "Payment Purpose" field, unfortunately, it is not possible to prepopulate via URL parameters, it is a fixed text or static.
Let us know if I understood your concern correctly.
Yes I understand thank you. But I think that function is missing in jotform. Because when I using gravity forms I was able to do that. So I find a solution maybe other people who struggle with that cen benefit from it;
1. Create all of your products as a single product and create urls like example.com/order?myproduct[id]=1001
2. In css editor make display:none; where is product file.
3. Create 2 text field and make them read only.
4. In css editor make that fields borders invisible by writing
border : 0;
box-shadow : none;
5. add conditions for your each product like if product==1001 populate first text area with product information and populate second area with price information
so its not a logical way to do that but I need jotform because I dont want to use php anymore :D