- bennychayenuAsked on November 05, 2015 at 02:27 PM
I embedded the form into our website.
When I view it from a browser with adblock, I can't see the form.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 04:27 PM
I've tried accessing JotForm without having any issues on Chrome with Adblock extension. Could you provide us with the webpage URL where the form is embedded so that we can take a look and further investigate the issue? You may also select the option Don't Run on pages on this domain from AdBlock menu while you are your webpage.
Hope this information helps. If you are referring to something else, please let us know. We will be happy to help.
- bennychayenuAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 04:32 PM
Thank you for the quick response. The page is chayenu.org/99 . I have adblock plus on chrome and it blocked it until I realized and disabled it for the site. However, I don't want it to block my customers.
- JotForm SupportKiranAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 05:50 PM
Let us know if you need any further assistance. We will be happy to help.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on December 09, 2015 at 02:05 AM
I moved your form to a separate thread so we can better assist you. You can check the thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/721054. We will attend to your concern on that thread accordingly.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.