- EmilyCoolingAsked on November 05, 2015 at 03:32 PM
- BenAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 05:28 PM
Can you please give us a bit more details in regards to your query and we would be happy to assist with the same.
- EmilyCoolingAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 05:33 PM
I have created another website with another jot form contact form and want it to send to the relevant email address. Not the one i have been using previously. I have tried to add another email address but it doesn't seem to work
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 08:55 PM
Please check this guide to find out and update the email address used for submission notification: https://www.jotform.com/help/41-Finding-out-E-mail-Address-used-for-submission-notifications
Another thing you can do, is to simply delete the current email notification, and create it again: https://www.jotform.com/help/25-Setting-Up-Email-Notifications
Let us know if you need more help.
- EmilyCoolingAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 03:20 AM
Ive tried this and still no joy
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 04:52 AM
To my understanding, you're trying to add another email address, do this mean you your notification will be sent to multiple email address?
You can check this guide on how you can Send-Notifications-to-Multiple-Recipients
Also, when you test your notification after making some changes, please refer to this guide: How-to-properly-Change-and-Test-a-New-Email-Recipient-Address-
I hope this helps. Let us know if you need any further assistance. Thank you.