- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 05, 2015 at 07:38 PM
I see that there is a ticket reported :
Please follow that thread, that will help us to assist you better.
I've checked your forms and I'm able to download the submissions, please, try again your submissions should be displayed now.
- thegptgroupAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 09:10 PM
Still no luck with the M Dreams form exporting in either CSV or Excel formats. Tested on both Chrome and Firefoix with same result.
- Headings only in CSV
- Excel version timing out / error message advising ' entry 0-383' failed
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 10:42 PM
Thanks for reporting. The problem seems specific to this form, but I was able to replicate it within your form especially the CSV with only header text in it (see image below). I have now raised this to our developers for further investigation. You will be informed here once this is resolved.
- thegptgroupAnswered on November 16, 2015 at 08:28 PM
Do we have an update in this as yet? I'm still unable to complete the export of the submission data.
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 17, 2015 at 12:54 AM
Apologies, but unfortunately, there's still no update about this as of this moment. I will ask the developer assigned to this and get back to you. Please stay tuned for updates.