- workinggundogsAsked on October 04, 2010 at 06:39 AM
It is defaulting to a different url on my web site?
- JotForm FounderaytekinAnswered on October 04, 2010 at 08:26 AM
You have many forms so I wasn't able to find the problem. Can you let me know:
1. Form name,
2. Thank You URL where you would like to redirect users after form submission.
- IdejnicaAnswered on October 04, 2010 at 08:38 AM
- JotForm SupportmlizAnswered on March 08, 2011 at 06:28 AM
I cloned the form in the post and set a new redirect url.
It works fine on the live site the url should start with
http (e.g. http://www.domainname.com/thankyou.html)