- JaniceTuckerAsked on November 06, 2015 at 01:26 PM
I have just discovered jotform and love it - so easy to use. I have also just discovered that you do not appear to integrate with Active Campaign. Do you have any plans to do this in the future?
Dr Janice Tucker
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 02:56 PM
The integration with Active Campaign is actually handled through Zapier:
We do not have a built in integration on our end. It looks like both Zapier and Active Campaign support the integration so it should be pretty solid.
- JaniceTuckerAnswered on November 06, 2015 at 07:45 PMHi David,
Thanks for your prompt reply and congratulations on such a great product!
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 07, 2015 at 05:07 AM
On behalf of my colleague you're most welcome, Janice. And thanks for your glowing remarks about our product. If there's anything else with which you would like assistance, please inform us.
Enjoy your weekend :)
- ImmerQiAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 05:33 AMHi do you offer Active Campaign to JotForm integration? Essentially, we are looking to use Active Campaign for initial registration and JotForm for uploading documents as this occurs later in the process. Since users may not complete the upload in the same session, we require progressive profiling/saving so they may resume their application later and upload the documents (to be presented at the end of the application).
As a result, we would need Active Campaign to integrate with JotForm or is there a workaround for this?
- SvenAnswered on April 24, 2017 at 05:56 AM
I have moved your question to a separate thread and will attend there accordingly.