What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
6 forms on one page embedded using js embed code, but one does not showAsked by amachiro on November 06, 2015 at 04:15 PM
I was unsuccessful in adding one single jotform that would scroll as the reader went down the page, so I opted for a form at each section. I can get the first 5 to show. The 6th will not. Any ideas?
one page JotForm scroll section adding
I presume that this is because the servers detect this as an error, since the request comes from the very same page.
Now my suggestion is to instead of doing it like that, you make it scroll by removing all of those forms and adding the following one instead at the top:
Moved here: https://pastebin.com/EZpVzaWY
Now this is a special iframe embed code.
What it does is that it grabs your iframe form and makes it move on your page, then if you scroll to the top, instead of going over your links, it just stops ;)
Hope you like it, but please do let us know how it goes after testing.
This works in theory (THANK YOU), but it does not work on this page. Can you help me get it in the 4 columns I have to work with on the right side?
Since the code made this very long and the same code is available on your page, I took a look at it instead and have removed the code from your reply to make it easier to check everything.
Now, as I checked the code on your website I see that it is not saved properly which is causing it to not work. - To be more specific the "&&" in the js code got turned into &#038;&#038; which caused it to break the functionality under the same code.
Lets call it a security feature, but what happens is that this feature turns the code into symbols that seem as the originals, but do not offer the same functionality in the code - which is also the reason why this happens.
Now, I would like to ask you to embed the same code, but to make sure that there are no issue when copying the code, I have placed it into my pastebin account.
This is the link to it: https://pastebin.com/EZpVzaWY
Now since I renamed the iframe ID last time for our tests, without changing all the other parts of the code, I haven now done that as well and set the width of the iframe to be 310px since that seems to be the best size for your right column.
Do however let us know how it goes since based on my tests this should work properly, but once you add it we can see how it behaves and if any modifications are needed or not.