- jessicabradhamAsked on November 06, 2015 at 08:13 PM
I have product
Each product costs $5 so if they got one of each it would be $20.
I want to create the option where If they chose to buy one of A,B, C, and D they would be charged like this:
Total if they buy one of each = $22Page URL:
- BorisAnswered on November 07, 2015 at 06:10 AM
I do not see any payment tool on your form 53093572506153, and Special Pricing feature is for products inside the payment tool. However, after checking your requirement, it looks like our Special pricing feature is not suitable for your exact requirement with different products.
What I would recommend instead would be to either use a combination of conditional logic and form calculations, and at the end forward the total calculated amount to the payment tool. I have set this up for you on a cloned version of your form, which you can take a closer look at here:
What I have done is the following:
- I have added a hidden number field for each of the children names. For example, when Child's Name #1 is filled, a hidden field named First child filled? gets a value of 1. This allows us to calculate the exact and real number of children entered, even if the parents have filled one child on page 1, and their second child on page 4.
- I have added a calculation "The number of cards you have selected" for the total number of children that are selected:
- I have added another field named Total price to pay that is conditionally updated based on how many children are selected:
These last two fields above are left visible to the user, but I have set them to read-only so that they can't be edited manually by your users. I have set them to read only by clicking on their gear-shaped icons > Show Properties > Read Only > Yes.
- Finally, I have added a hidden Total calculation field to the form that takes the value from the field above, and forwards it to the PayPal payment tool for payments.
Please check out the form and see if that is what you were looking for. Kindly let us know if you need any further assistance, and we will be happy to help.