- NziaAsked on November 07, 2015 at 08:44 AM
- victorAnswered on November 07, 2015 at 10:09 AM
When you use the paypal option within your form, after the user completed the filling process and hits submit it will be redirected to the paypal login in order to proceed with the payment, once the payment process is successfully completed by paypal the user will be redirected to the thank you page and will receive the mail autoresponder.
I hope I have clarified your doubts,
please let us know if you need further assistance
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 07, 2015 at 11:02 AM
If you're asking about whether it's possible for users to receive an auto-response even if they have not completed their payment, please see our colleague Jonathan's reply in this thread.
- NziaAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 06:32 AM
Thank you Victor and Abajan - both your responses are very helpful. I will follow Jonathan's thread so users can receive an auto-response whether they complete payment or not.
- victorAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 09:00 AM
On behalf of everyone, you are welcome. We are glad to help. If you have any more questions or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us.
Have a great day.