- AA_CAsked on November 07, 2015 at 11:05 AM
A few days back when we were working on the new conditions widget one of your techs indicated we could go back to the old method by adding /?old to the end of the ip. I tried that and was then able to use the old conditions system. But now all the newer widgets you have installed are back to old also and I can't get back to the newer options.
How do I get back to the new stuff? I tried using /?new and that didn't do it.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 07, 2015 at 05:42 PM
I'm sorry to hear that. Please try using /?test.
- AA_CAnswered on November 07, 2015 at 07:05 PM
I tried that with no success. I tried different browsers with the same result.
It is as if I'm stuck in the past? Even the publish option is the old system.
- alkhabarAnswered on November 07, 2015 at 07:09 PM
Hello jotform! All my forms are not found and disabled... why?!
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 08, 2015 at 12:46 AM
Did you check if you have applied the parameter correctly? It should be like the following.
http://www.jotform.com/?test -> Open the new wizard UI
http://www.jotform.com/?old -> Open the old wizard
Also, when I logged in to your account and open the condition, it shows the new UI. Perhaps the old settings was saved in the browser. Would you mind clearing your browser's cache and cookies and check it again?
We'll await your reply. Thanks!
- AA_CAnswered on November 08, 2015 at 08:26 AM
After doing the suggested options 3 times I was able to go back to the future.
So strange as I had done this a few times before without any success so needless to say I was surprised when it worked.
Many thanks guys... Good work...
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 08, 2015 at 10:46 AM
On behalf of my colleagues you are welcome! If you need anything else please open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.