JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
can we make two fields equal to each others ?Asked by Raslevol on November 07, 2015 at 02:03 PM
I need to have the address, with the name of town and street on one side (for putting it properly in my map), And the name of the town on other side (for showing it in my mail).
So i was wondering if i could mask the name of the town i want in my mail, but make it equal to the town in the address that will show up in my map.
Like that user will fill up the address normal, and me, i would have both information.
thanks ! :)
If I can understand, you want to fill your second town field with the value of the first twon field, to do that follow these steps :
1. Add to the form the textboxes :
2. Add the condition :
3. You condition should look like this :
1. Make your condition, in this case the condition will work only when the town field is filled.
2. Add the field you want to put into the second field.
3. Click to show the advanced options.
4. Mark this option to make the output as text.
5. Select the field where you want to put the result.
Now, when the town field is filled the second town field will be automatically filled with the value of the first town field.
If it's not you need, please, let us know and we will be glad to assist you.