- Jofrank0708Asked on November 07, 2015 at 07:53 PM
- JotForm SupportEltonCrisAnswered on November 08, 2015 at 12:59 AM
Yes, you can do it using the field manager.
1. Right click any of the field then select Manage Multiple Fields
2. Highlights the field (use Shift key to select multiple fields), then click on Duplicate button. Then select which place you want to add the fields to duplicate.
Hope this helps!
- Jofrank0708Answered on November 09, 2015 at 01:54 AM
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 04:01 AM
On behalf of my colleague, you are welcome.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.