- rabbivogelAsked on January 23, 2012 at 12:08 PM
I have created a form and am trying to make it secure. I have tried clicking the Embed button and checking "secure form," but it is not sticking. I have also tried adding an "s" to the http and that is not sticking either (it says the form does not exist). Maybe I am doing it (the later option) incorrectly?
- fxrAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 12:27 PM
To quickest way to get a secure url for your form:
is you form ^
So, 20224702494 is its Form ID.
are its secure URLs. Do you see how those are constructed?
You seem to be suffering a temporary replication issue on https://secure.jotform.com at this time , so please, for now, use https://www.jotform.com to build your secure form URLs.
We prefer our users to use https://secure.jotform.com/ as its quicker, but https://www.jotform.com is valid and perfectly fine as well.
Please keep an eye on access to your forms via https://secure.jotform.com , it should clear up over the next few, if it doesnt, please report it back to us.
- rabbivogelAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 03:09 PM
Can you please give me the step by step process for forming an https link. It will take me there, but it says the certificate is not secure.
- fxrAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 03:30 PM
I see your https://secure.jotform.com/ is now replicating normally.
1. Retrevie your form ID from your embed code or form preview. its an 11 digit unique number for each form. Your forms ID is 20224702494.
2. Put that number onto the end of https://secure.jotform.com/form/
So, for your form: https://secure.jotform.com/form/20224702494