- LakshmiAsked on November 08, 2015 at 06:11 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 08, 2015 at 11:27 PM
Currently trying this on my wordpress site. I will be back as soon as I see where the problem is. Meantime, did you embed the form using this method- Embed Form Plugin for Wordpress? If not, please do so.
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 12:56 AM
I tried to test the JotForm wordpress plugin on one of my wordpress test site and I was able to integrate the form properly. I checked your site and I noticed you use the source code embed code of your form. Can you try to use the JotForm plugin in wordpress and see if it will work on your end?
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- lakshmiAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 02:22 PM
I have installed the plugin already and it got installed successfully after which I embedded the form using source option. I tried iframe embed but that only displayed half the form so I embedded the full source. I still have the formatting errors on all my forms if i do the source embed option.
- lakshmiAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 03:06 PM
Here is the screenshot of the plugin i installed. I don't see the jot form icon on my Visual editor. I am on Mac running on WP 4.3.1 salient theme. Here is the screen shot of plugin version installed.
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 04:38 PM
Can you please share to us also a screenshot on how the formatting was messed up when you view on your browser?
We will investigate more once we have a better understanding of the issue.
- LakshmiAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 11:48 AM
I used the iframe option and changed the height. It worked just fine then. If i copy paste the form cuts off. I had to provide height in pixels. Not sure why the height: auto option cuts off the form.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 01:33 PM
I have also inspected your embedded form and it is working correctly.
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.