- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 05:08 AM
Unfortunately, I can't check your form submissions page. It's still empty and I can't verify the numbers of the gift registry or ticket purchases in the form. Would you mind taking a screenshot and posting it here? That is greatly appreciated. Here's how to post a screenshot to this support forum:
- sellyonAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 07:25 AM
This is 2 form URL using "Gift Registry" widget :
This is 1 form URL using "ticket purchases" widget :
The counters do not run since I switched to EU servers. Can you check them ?
Thanks for your help.
- victorAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 11:23 AM
I am sorry for this inconvenience. Our team just tested this widget and it seems to be working properly. Unfortunately I can not fully test this in the EU servers. I have forward this to our back end team so they can take a closer look and see how this can be fixed.
- sellyonAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 12:30 PM
I am very disappointed with jotform support team. No effective help.
I find a solution by myself to my problem : I deseslected the box "Europe Datacenter" in my account (settings). So I switched back to US servers. Not any issue now. "Gift Registry" and "Ticket Purchases" widgets work correctly.
Truly the issue comes from EU servers. It is too early too switch.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 01:59 PM
I'm sorry to hear that, but we can assure you that we are doing our best to help you resolve the issue. There is a bug in the widget when switching to our EU DataCenters so we need to forward the problem to our developers for them to fix it.
Thank you for your kind understanding.
- JotForm SupportTitusNAnswered on November 24, 2015 at 01:21 PM
We updated the widgets to work seamlessly with the EU migration. The Gift Registry widget should work as expected.
We apologize for the trouble this caused you - and if you have any challenges - please let us know.
- Sascha_ReinhardtAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 06:45 PM
Hi TitusN, the problem is still not solved! Please have a look at it again. We need this Ticket Purchases widget!
Kind regards and thank you for your help
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on January 15, 2016 at 08:06 PM
Thank your for updating us. We will look at this on your new thread and will forward to our developers if needed.
- sellyonAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 08:51 AM
I agree Sasha. Gift registry still does not work correctly on my forms. The problem lasts since 2015 november. In the past, there was no problem with such wigget. Why ?
- victorAnswered on January 20, 2016 at 10:15 AM
Thank you for the update. Please review the thread
which is being answered by my colleague.