What is JotForm?
JotForm is a free online form builder which helps you create online forms without writing a single line of code. No sign-up required.
At JotForm, we want to make sure that you’re getting the online form builder help that you need. Our friendly customer support team is available 24/7.
We believe that if one user has a question, there could be more users who may have the same question. This is why many of our support forum threads are public and available to be searched and viewed. If you’d like help immediately, feel free to search for a similar question, or submit your question or concern.
Thanks for asking. This can be achieved as follows:
2. In the widget's wizard, click the More Math Functions button:
3. Scroll down to the Other Functions section and click count()
4. Click the Add Field button
5. Click the tag for the checkbox field to insert it between the parentheses of the count() function
6. Add *10 to the end of the expression, so that it becomes:
If you need further help with this, please inform us.
Hang on! That expression is incorrect. Let me get back to you shortly.
Okay, my apologies. The expression should actually be
So you would have to manually count the number of checkboxes in the field and substitute it for the 10 in the screenshot. I've updated the expression in the demo.