- Fifty3DegreesAsked on November 09, 2015 at 12:23 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 03:01 PM
Thanks for asking. This can be achieved as follows:
2. In the widget's wizard, click the More Math Functions button:
3. Scroll down to the Other Functions section and click count()
4. Click the Add Field button
5. Click the tag for the checkbox field to insert it between the parentheses of the count() function
6. Add *10 to the end of the expression, so that it becomes:
If you need further help with this, please inform us.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 03:14 PM
Hang on! That expression is incorrect. Let me get back to you shortly.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 03:28 PM
Okay, my apologies. The expression should actually be
So you would have to manually count the number of checkboxes in the field and substitute it for the 10 in the screenshot. I've updated the expression in the demo.