- audreyleongAsked on November 09, 2015 at 12:40 PM
When I checked my settings, the form is set to enabled. And I tried disabling it and enabling again and it still does not work. Also I tried to clone the form and enabled a previous form to try it out, and both showed the same message saying that it's not found.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 03:00 PM
I have reactivated your account, but please delete the said form.
- audreyleongAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 03:47 PM
Thanks for the info, I imported the form as a test and it was removed withing minutes of the initial import. How would that affect other forms?
- audreyleongAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 03:55 PM
I just noticed that the forms that I've deleted in the past was actually not deleted correctly, and I've just deleted them and purge them permanently. I believe this is an issue that originated from your end as I did indeed delete the forms that we didn't want and apparently it wasn't deleted despite not seeing them on my list of forms.
- JotForm SupportWelvinAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 05:02 PM
The form is still in your trash folder and I think our system filter was able to check it from there or the form is caught first before you move it to trash. You have to purge it. Anyways, the form is moved back to your my forms list because I have reactivated your account and that did it.