- FrankiebeeAsked on January 23, 2012 at 04:42 PM
I try embedding, and source code, but I only get text to paste onto my web page.Page URL:
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 08:13 PM
Can you please try to re-embed your form using iFrame code?
To get your form's iframe code, please follow this steps:
1. Go to Setup & Embed tab
2. Click Embed Form
3. Click iFrame
4. Copy the provided code.
If this doesn't help, please let us know so that we can further assist you. Thank you so much!
- FrankiebeeAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 11:48 PM
I followed the instructions, but only text appeared. I tried to preview it, thinking that it may not show until it was published. But that didn't work.
Thank you for any help.
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 12:20 AM
Thank you so much for your quick response. Can you please post here the URL of the page containing form? I couldn't find it here: newboldinsurance.com, can you please point us the right link which only shows text after embedding your form?
Note that, you have to use the code and embed it on your website. Here's a guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page
We'll be looking forward to your response. Thank you so much for your cooperation.
- FrankiebeeAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 12:26 AM
how do I do that?
- JotForm SupportidarktechAnswered on January 24, 2012 at 12:29 AM
Sorry but I'm a bit lost on your question. Please note that, you have to use the form code and embed it on your website. Here's a guide for that: http://www.jotform.com/help/34-Adding-a-Form-to-a-Web-Page