- Christopher CookAsked on November 09, 2015 at 03:38 PMNow, I want to be able to post the same poll on a Facebook page I manage. I went to Edit form —> Publish —> Platforms —> Facebook and I clicked the Facebook option. It said that pressing the button would add a Jotform tab, so I pressed it, but I don’t know where the tab is supposed to appear. Please advise; thanks!
- BenAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 03:47 PM
Since you have asked us multiple times without being logged in and I can not find any account under the same email, I presume that you are using JotForm as a guest.
Please do note that while this is a great way to be familiar with the system, it is also holding different limitations over you, while if you register for the free plan, the limitations are only as shown on our pricing page.
Now in regards to your question. Once you click on the Facebook option you will be asked to confirm this by Facebook (you might need to log into your Facebook account first).
Once you do, you should be able to see a message confirming the same and the tab should be visible when you go to your Facebook page. (in short)
To see the step by step version, please check this guide: How to embed jotform on Facebook Pages
Please do let us know if you happen to have any further issues and we would be happy to assist with the same.
- Christopher CookAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 04:45 PMHello,
I have actually created an account since sending the initial emails, and that account is under a different email address. It is email@example.com if you want to associate this with my account.
The problem I am having is that when I click the ADD JOTFORM TAB button, nothing happens. There is a brief jitter in the window, as if it’s about to do or load something, but then nothing happens. Is this because I have popup window blocking on?
- JotForm SupportdavidAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 06:19 PM
The window after clicking on "ADD JotForm Tab" is indeed a pop-up. If you have them blocked, it will not allow for the Facebook verification window to show.
- Christopher CookAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 03:45 PMHello,
Thank you; that worked.
1.When I go to Facebook Settings/Apps/JotForm, and then I click on "Go to app," it opens a page with nothing there.
2.I managed to get a tab on the side under the Apps heading in the left column by changing the name from the default in Facebook Settings/Apps/JotForm/Edit Settings, but how do I post the poll as a Facebook post?
- BenAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 05:00 PM
Glad to hear that it is working for you now Chris :)
Popups are great, but sometimes they can make some trouble :)
Now since your new questions are not the same as the original subject of this thread, I have moved them both to new threads.
The one about the empty page: http://www.jotform.com/answers/702062
the one about posting form as Facebook post: http://www.jotform.com/answers/702064
We will be replying back to each shortly.