- igexposureAsked on November 09, 2015 at 04:37 PM
I want the field to be required, but when someone clicks on a required field, and then clicks another field, a big red label shows up saying "this field is required". It makes the form alot longer on the page, and is very unpleasant. I want to remove the pop up label, and instead just make the field glow in red like it currently does, without the big red label.
Please do not make any changes for me, last time someone from support made changes, it changed the whole layout of my form and I had to make a new one. I want to know how to remove it, so I can do it on other forms as well in the future.
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 06:26 PM
Here's how to get rid of just the error message:
1. Copy the following rule to your computer clipboard:
2. Load the form into the form builder and click the Designer button:
3. Click the CSS tab:
4. Paste the code copied in Step 1 into the tab's work area (indicated above)
5. Save the form:
Now, as to our team going into your account and editing your forms, I'm aware that some of us do this but we are actually prohibited from doing so unless we first obtain permission from the account owner. Please accept my apologies on behalf of whichever member of our team violated that directive.
Anyway, do inform us if we may be of further assistance.
- igexposureAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 10:25 AM
That worked. Thank you for that!
- victorAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 01:24 PM
On behalf on my colleague, you are welcome. If you have any other question or issues, please do not hesitate contacting us.
Have a great day.