- DaisysmadhouseAsked on November 09, 2015 at 06:59 PM
- JotForm SupportabajanAnswered on November 09, 2015 at 09:20 PM
Looks like your question got clipped but I think I got the gist of it. Please see this guide and let us know if you need further assistance.
- DaisysmadhouseAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 11:49 AM
Thanks, Currently my form has four different categories. Can I have a counter for each..or will I need to split the categories into different forms.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 02:36 PM
What is the form you are referring to, and what are the categories? What do you want to accomplish?
Do you want to create a report that shows which category has been chosen the most? You could create a Visual Report for this case: http://www.jotform.com/help/187-How-to-Create-a-Visual-Report-with-your-Form-Submissions
Please provide us more details, we will be glad to assist you.
- DaisysmadhouseAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 03:04 PM
Hi, the form is for registration for one of four categories. One category has a limit of 40 and the other three have a limit of seven. So it would be great if as each category filled, it was disabled. Last year I had radio boxes for each category. Maybe it was a drop down. It would be great to use only one form...but if I need to make a separate for each category of registration, I will.
- JotForm SupportBDAVIDAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 04:34 PM
Yes, in this case is better to separate each category since the forms limit does not have that type of customization.
If you need anything else p lease open a new thread, we will be glad to assist you.