- ZataAsked on January 23, 2012 at 05:40 PM
for form: Reservation.
notification does work.
- ZataAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 06:24 PM
auto responder does not work
- fxrAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 06:26 PM
THis is most likely to related to how email service providers deal with what they deem is spam.
To give your autoresponder emails the maximum possible chance of being delivered, please change your Sender Email to email@example.com
- ZataAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 06:44 PM
It used to work fine ......
suddenly stopped today with new email.
- fxrAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 06:49 PM
Every email provider has different rules as regards how it identifies and deals with spam.
When sending email with a different 'from' address to that of the domain (email server i.e jotfom.com) sending them, some of the mails will get through to certain email addresses, others wont.
This is the nature of spam filters.
To give your autoresponder emails the maximum chance of being delivered, you really should use firstname.lastname@example.org as the Sender Email.
- ZataAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 06:52 PM
- ZataAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 07:03 PM
Not ideal...but it will do.
- fxrAnswered on January 23, 2012 at 07:07 PM
The developers are working on giving our customers the option of using their own email servers to send out their email notifications.
It may be a few months or longer being implemented, but it will mean you can send your notification/autoresponder emails from your own email addresses whilst being sure the email avoids the majority of spam filters.
Something to look forward to.