- TheLabDGAsked on November 09, 2015 at 11:52 PM
- SammyAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 01:39 AM
To share your forms with another jotform user you will need to add them as a sub account to your profile.
The following access matrices are available.
1. Allow a sub user to edit forms and view submissions
2. Allow a sub user to edit forms but not view submissions
3. Allow a sub user to view submissions but not edit the forms.
Kindly refer to this guide for instructions on how to share the form
Please let us know if you need additional information and clarification.
- TheLabDGAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 02:41 AM
Thanks I did figure it out by going through the forum, but basically I got the client to create their own and make me a Sub-User.
- SammyAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 03:11 AM
Happy to hear you managed to create sub account, if you have any other inquiries feel free to let us know.