- DailyRecordAsked on November 10, 2015 at 06:21 AM
I have created a new form (and a second test one) but when i fill out the form when I preview the form it does not save the submission even though the Thank You page is displayed.
Is there a problem with saving submissions?
We need to publish this form asap and cannot do so until the submissions are working.
- DailyRecordAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 07:05 AM
I have sorted the problem, please ignore.
- fixedadminAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 07:11 AM
Hi Daily Record how did you solve the problem as we are experiencing the same issue.
- DailyRecordAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 07:40 AM
It is more of a work around, if we duplicate previous forms they do not work. However if go into a specific subfolder which we have set up (we have lots of subfolders) and create a form from scratch there it works.
The only thing is all previous forms which we have live still don't work. Which is a problem as now multiple forms are not getting submissions and the work around would to make them from scratch again.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 10:46 AM
Sorry for inconvenience this may caused you.
This issue should not be fixed.
There was an invalidation for the Safe Harbor policy, but our upper management have implemented a solution for it, please refer to this blog post: http://www.jotform.com/blog/178-EU-Safe-Forms-Our-Solution-to-the-EU-Safe-Harbor-Invalidation. For new submissions are moved in our data center in Germany, so to access the data, you'll need to log in to https://eu.jotform.com.
- DailyRecordAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 11:03 AM