- genadAsked on November 10, 2015 at 06:51 AM
- JotForm SupportJanAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 10:19 AM
If you want to get a PDF copy of the submission that shows both questions and answers then you need to enable the "Show headers and text". Please see the steps below:
1. Select the form and then click the "Submissions" button.
2. At the left, please click the "gear" or "option" icon. On the drop down, please enable the "Show headers and text".
3. In order to download the PDF submission, click the "Get PDF" button. You can also customize the PDF by clicking the "Customize PDF".
4. You can just open the downloaded PDF file and print it.
Let us know if you have any questions. Thank you.