- groupsingAsked on November 10, 2015 at 07:10 AM
I want to know the amount of payment wizard(Paypal), then let it to do a condition.
If the amount over than $100, it will show "Congratulation!!! You Get 10ml Into Arm & Body Sample!"
Thank you so much!Page URL:
- BenAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 10:30 AM
I have created a quick demo of this for you based on your own form: https://form.jotform.com/53134106317950
Now since the form says 65.0 instead of 100, I used that as a reference for conditions, but the value can be easily changed.
To accomplish this, all that you should do is the following:
1. Add Form Calculation widget to your form
2. Set it to capture the number passed by the payment processing tool (How to perform calculation in the form? )
3. Set the payment processing tool to show the total
(if you do not want this you can set it like so and then add this CSS to your form so the total is not shown):
4. Set conditions to show the message based on the amount selected for payment
As mentioned, you can simply change the value to be 100 instead of 65.0 (or just 65).
Do let us know how it goes.
- groupsingAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 08:31 PM
Thank you for your helping,
However, I can't do the last step : "4. Set conditions to show the message based on the amount selected for payment"
where can i set greater than? The attached photo is my process what can i see.
Thank you so much.
- SammyAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 03:35 AM
Since you cannot use the widget directly in your condition to compare the total value, you will need to pass the widget value to a form calculation widget then use the widget in your greater than conditions. The greater than option only appears if the input is numerical.
- groupsingAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 05:18 AM
Hi, Thank you so much.
However, When I testing it, I have a problem,
it is when I choose Quantity of Product, such as I directly choose 2 box with no tick box,
then it will be auto tick the box, but the condition is not work!
I need to re-tick the box, the condition will work!
- SammyAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 06:31 AM
It appears the form calculation widget has some lag when updating the calculated values.
You can use a normal number field in its place.
1. Use the update field value conditions to get the total amount into the textbox
2. after that use the hide/show field conditions to hide and show the message based on the total amount
Here is a sample form showcasing the update speed of the total value.