- easternliftAsked on November 10, 2015 at 09:31 AM
I am looking to have a drop down box with a list of names (account managers) the user (rep) will click a drop down showing a list of account managers. The rep then clicks the appropriate account manager and the form is sent to their email. Is this possible?Page URL:
- CharlieAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 12:10 PM
Yes that is possible using conditional logic. If you would like to send specific notifications to specific email addresses based on a user input, then you can follow this guide: http://www.jotform.com/help/167-How-to-send-to-a-specific-email-address-based-on-a-selection.
If the condition wizard is not the same with the guide I shared, it is possible that you have the new wizard for the conditions. Here's how to setup it up in that case:
1. First, create an email notification that will be sent to the managers in general.
2. Now to send that specific notification based on a user input, you can use the conditional logic. First, click the "Conditions" button
3. Choose "Send an email after submission"
4. Here you can set the rules and the action to when to send the notification. I have a drop down field called "Account Managers", example, if it is equal to "Manager 1" then send the notification titled "To: Manager" to the email address email@example.com.
5. You can create multiple notifications to be more specific.
I hope that helps.
- easternliftAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 01:18 PM
Thank you very much Charlie!
This has helped out tremendously!
- JotForm SupportMike_GAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 03:36 PM
On behalf of my colleague, Charlie, you are most welcome. Should you have any other questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us anytime and we will be glad to help you. Thank you.