- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 04:49 PM
As far as I can understand,do you want to recieve all the questions ? , even if they are blank , the only way you can recieve the entire form is with an attached PDF file of the submission, follow these steps to achieve it :
1. Click on the Emails icon and then click on the notification :
2. Now, add the PDF link to your notification :
3. Next, go to your forms, select the form you want to recieve the entire form and click on the Submissions button :
4. Next, click on the gear icon and uncheck the Hide empty field option :
Let us know if it works , if not, we will be glad to assist you.
- AMChelpsAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 05:45 PM
- JotForm SupportKevin_GAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 09:11 PM
If I can understand, are you trying to get the entire form on the email ?.
If you are trying to get the form as when it is being filled, unfortunately , that is not possible , the only way to get the entire form is sending the question even if they are empty.
If is not what you are trying to achieve, please , share us a screenshot of the submission you are receiving, that will be helpful.
To assist you better I've moved your another question to this thread :