- BenAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 05:06 PM
Can you please give us the link to the page where the form is not shown and we will check it out for you.
Once we do we would be able to give you more details as to why it is not working properly for you.
- Christopher CookAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 05:45 PMIt appears in the left sidebar here:
But when I go here https://www.jotform.com/fbApp/?fb_page_id=131734670191226 (go to app, under settings), it is blank. Is that supposed to do anything?
Does Jotform’s integration with Facebook do anything other than put that poll link in the left sidebar?
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 01:08 AM
I checked your Facebook page using the link https://www.facebook.com/westernfreepress/timeline
on my browser and I click on the form Poll button on the left.
I was able to see the Poll Form on the FB page.
May I inquire if perhaps you were using the Facebook App during the time you encounter the issue?
Please take note that the Form doesn't support the Facebook App.
You have to use use your device browser instead to open your Facebook page, and then you can use the Form.
Hope this help. Please let us know if issue persist.
- Christopher CookAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 11:45 AMNo, I was not using the app. I too see that the poll button is on the left, and that is great. So other that than poll button, is there any other way that JotForm integrates with Facebook?
- BenAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 12:48 PM
There are also FitForms Christopher: How to integrate your form to Facebook to collect profile information (Fit Forms)
Other than that there are no other ways, but anywhere where you can add custom HTML code (iframe embed code), you can add the form as well.