- plumsteadmanorschoolAsked on November 10, 2015 at 05:38 PM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 10, 2015 at 11:26 PM
To add image to your Notification/Autoresponder email, you can follow the instructions below:
1. Inside of settings for Notification/Autoresponder, go to Compose Email window
2. Select image icon to insert image.
3. Add URL of image that you want to be shown inside of your Email Notification/Autoresponder.
Do let us know if you need further assistance.
- plumsteadmanorschoolAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 09:45 AM
I need it to appear in the signature of the email sent to contacts.
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 12, 2015 at 12:32 PM
I am not sure what you are trying to achieve. My colleague explained you how to add image/logo to your email Notification/Autoresponder.
If you want that your clients receive email when they submit your form then you need to create Autoresponder.
I have also inspected one of your form and I did not find signature field.
If you want to add signature or image inside of your regular email, you need to do that inside of email client that you are using. For example inside of this guide you can see how to do it in Outlook:
If I did not understood your question correctly please explain in more details what you are trying to achieve and also provide us ID of the form you are working on.
Let us know if you need further assistance.