- HealthceUSAAsked on November 10, 2015 at 07:32 PM
When trying to manipulate the data I run into these issues:
1. When I download the excel file of the submissions the entire form is encrypted
2. Some of the submissions are encrypted in the "View Submissions" page and I don't know how to view the details
3. In the "1st ACA Application"form when we submit the data the fields show encryption and the page becomes unstable
I have the issues AFTER uploading the Encryption Key.
I am using JotForm for my Insurance intake forms and I'm afraid that I lost business due to these issues. Please Advise: 954-557-4905. Thank youPage URL:
- JotForm SupportjonathanAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 01:43 AM
I suggest reviewing this JotForm user guide as well.
I checked on your account and I noted that your Account Settings was set to ONfor Encryption Form.
This means that every new form you create, will now be encrypted. You can uncheck the option if you do not want succeeding created forms to be encrypted.
As for the form https://www.jotform.com/53052678458969 that you were having issue, I noticed that it was already encrypted.
Since it is an encrypted form, every time you want to view/use the submission data of the form, you will have to remove the encryption first.
You will have to upload the private key that was originally generated when the form was encrypted the first time.
In the animated GIF below, you will see how to upload the private key file to remove the encryption on the form.
Hope this help. Let us know if there is more we can assist you with.