- jacquelineliewAsked on November 11, 2015 at 12:23 AM
Eg; choose no.1 and go to Thank You Page, choose no.2 and go to paypal.
As my form wants to capture all customers' data however there are 2 channels for payment.
1) They have already made payment hence redirect to thank you page as they found out this promo at the shop
2) Users have not paid yet, hence redirect to paypal.
Realize that the submit button will redirect to paypal regardless perhaps due to the paypal payment option that I used. Is there anyway to customized different answers that leads to different page? Thank you JotForm!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 04:20 AM
Thank you for contacting us.
What you can to is set conditional logic to hide/show PayPal field based on selection made on "Point of Purchase" field.
I have cloned your form and set this condition to hide/show PayPal field.
This way if your users select Option 1, Paypal field will not be shown and once form is submitted they will be redirected to Thank you page.
Here is my demo form: https://form.jotform.com/53141747825963?
Feel free to clone it.
Hope this will help. Let us know if you need further assistance.
- jacquelineliewAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 05:41 AM
It worked! Thank you so much!
- JotForm SupportBJoannaAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 06:01 AM
Feel free to contact us if you have any other questions.
- jacquelineliewAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 06:27 AM
- JotForm SupportChriistianAnswered on November 11, 2015 at 09:13 AM
I have moved your additional concern on a separate thread so we can better assist you. You can check the thread here: http://www.jotform.com/answers/702469. We will attend to your concern as soon as possible.
If you have any other question, please feel free to contact us again by creating a new thread.